From the point that I scheduled my initial consultation, the staff has been amazing! I emailed Brandi, the patient consultant, back and forth with questions. She emailed me back promptly answering them each and every time. She was very helpful. During my initial consultation, Dr. Lapuerta and his nurse Jana took time to answer my questions and address my concerns. There was never any pressure from the staff to do more. Surgery went well and once again Dr. Lapuerta addressed any concerns I had before going into operation. I’ve had very few issues post OP but Dr. Lapuerta assured me that it was all ok. Jana, Dr. Lapuerta’s nurse, has been amazing also. I emailed her quite often about my post op care and progress. She too emailed me back promptly. Everyone on Dr. Lapuerta’s team shows a compassion toward his patients. They have helped me feel so much better about myself. Everyone has been so kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lapuerta for your needs.
- Plastic Surgery: Procedures to Consider Before Starting College
- Getting Work Done Is Absolutely a Form of Self-Love—Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Requesting a Cosmetic Surgery Consultation Is the Best Thing You’ll Ever Do
- 7 Reasons Getting Breast Implants Is Absolutely Worth It
- Worried About Pain After Plastic Surgery? This Is Why You Have Nothing to Worry About