Eyelid Surgery Isn’t Something Most People Think Of.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but can an eyelid surgery procedure make you more beautiful?
The answer is yes!
In this article we will discuss the cost of eyelid surgery, the eyelid surgery procedure (known as a blepharoplasty) and eyelid surgery recovery. Fix under-eye bags, sagging skin and reduce wrinkles now with eyelid surgery Houston!
Eyelid Surgery Cost
The standard cost of surgery is typically between $3900-5900 and although that may seem high for some, the results are usually well worth the money. This cost can also fluctuate or vary greatly depending on a number of factors like which technique is used or the expertise of the doctor you choose. A reputable, experienced surgeon can charge more than somebody that has less experience and prices can range from $3500 to sometimes, up to $7,000 but eyelid surgery Houston promises to gives the best results for your money. Another factor that can greatly affect the price is if whether you choose to have the upper or lower eyelids done or both. Additionally, some doctors will provide the surgery under injected local anesthesia with the patient fully awake which can reduce costs. Many doctors will also offer easy, flexible payment plans which could make the eyes of your dreams a reality for as little as $200 per month. If you’re not deterred by the price, you want to find a surgeon that is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a surgeon with plenty of experience with this procedure and pay close attention to the way the doctor and staff make you feel. All of these tips can help you choose the perfect surgeon for you and your needs.
Eyelid Surgery Recovery
Eyelid surgery recovery normally takes about a week and within one week, the stitches will be removed. Your eyelid surgeon in Houston, Texas will give you specialized instructions on how to properly care for the eyelids after surgery and it is very important that you follow them to make the healing process go more smoothly. In addition, you should ask important and essential questions like what medications will be given, when bandages and stitches will be taken out and when routine activities such as work outs can be started back up.
There are a few things you can do to accomplish a smooth procedure and healing, here are five of the best tips:
1. Give yourself plenty of time to heal and do not rush the process! This means taking off any needed time from work or finding someone to come watch the kids, if you have any, for a few days while you get some rest.
2. Do not smoke, drink or take any medications that were not approved by your doctor, this can affect healing and prolong the process.
3. If you are feeling more tired than usual, be sure to give your body the extra sleep and rest that it needs.
4. Keep activities or exercise to a minimum so that you are not overworking your body.
5. Go to any and all follow-up appointments and be sure to abide by all directions or aftercare that they recommend to you.